Saturday, November 15, 2008

Journal Entry Two from 2002

"What do prophets talk about? They preach plainly of Christ. He is their main focus and that is power. I feel I need to pray and know Him better...then I will have the courage and spirit necessary to share. I only want to be His servant, and i feel that the Book of Mormon is teaching me how I can be. I love that book and those it describes--they are heroes to me."

"I want to further the Kingdom, so to speak. This is a frequent desire of mine because, to me, there is nothing so important and pressing as this. There is nothing that is as strongly believed in my soul."

"The Book of Mormon is brought forth by the power of God. When I share it with others, I feel I can be confident that his power will go with me to shed light in darkness."

No comments: