Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Filled with light

Georgia's birth brought light to the world. She continued to nurture that light during her life and left the world brighter.
Thank you, Georgia, for sharing that light with me. Thank you for bringing me closer to God, for helping me feel deeply the miracle of Christ's sacrifice and triumph over death. Thank you for so living that we can believe in life after death.
All of this light and this hope comes from Jesus Christ and our Eternal Father in Heaven. She came with their light and she continued in that light. May we all do the same.
Why do I feel connected to the world beyond death? My dear Georgia lives there. She lives on!
A part of me has gone there. This part of me rekindles the whole with peace, hope, and joy in the everlasting Gospel of the Lamb.
I love you, Georgia
your eternal brother through Christ,
Cannon

No comments: