Friday, September 25, 2009

On September 25, 2009

Thoughts go to Georgia today and really for me all week. I laughed as I remember her coming for Thanksgiving in Arizona one year and we tried to make mashed potatoes and kept agreeing that we needed to keep beating the potatoes - then at the feast, gagging at the grossness of them. We had a good laugh. I remember her in joy for all things even the hard things, she kept her head high and just roll up her sleeves, hair in ponies, and getting to it. Whatever she touched she spread her light, it was if it just followed her around. Love you Georgia, Paige

1 comment:

flower diva said...

Georgia always did have her head held high and she was someone that so many, including myself adored and looked up to. She was such a amazing person and was such a humble person that even if she was told how many peoples lifes she changed, I dont think she would believe it! Georgia Bean was always there when you needed a friend and I miss her little braided pig tails and her beautiful voice! me and the cousins use to sit around, Georgia would play the paino and we would sing with her as loud as we could and then just laugh! One time she came to school with me and the night before we decided to put on spray tanning lotion. The next morning we looked like we had some sort of disease. We laughed so hard, and even when kids made fun of us, Georgia just laughed with them and let it roll off her shoulders!! I remember awaiting her arrival at family parties! It was like she was the queen and we all flocked to her and her amazing glow!! Not a day goes by that I dont think of her, and hope to be more like her! I love you Georgia Bean and know I will see you again someday and we will never have to part again!!