Thursday, September 20, 2012

A Letter From Georgia

I was roommates with Georgia for one year (1999-2000) at Indiana University. We LOVED our CD player and we loved sharing our favorite songs with each other. Some of them became "our songs." At the end of our year together, we missed saying goodbye and moving out together because Georgia was auditioning to be a musical missionary for the summer in Nauvoo. I came into our dorm the day she moved out, and there was a CD she had made for me, a box of Nylons (because she had borrowed mine and used them all), and this beautiful letter. I found it the other day in my CD case, tucked right under the CD she made for me, and I wanted to share it with you all. It's so - Georgia!

1 comment:

Erin said...

That is such a sweet letter! You should tell us the playlist of Georgia's songs. What a wonderful way to remember her.