Thursday, April 30, 2009

Remembering Georgia

This was written by Josh Woodford who is a friend of mine and was a senior at Olympus High School when Georgia was a sophomore. He agreed to let me post this great tribute.

I often think about Georgia and the events surrounding her funeral. It had a significant impact on my life and testimony, more than practically any other event with the exception of some personal and family events. I have often wished I could have a recording of what was said at her funeral, to remember the way I felt at that moment and share it with my family. When I remember Georgia, or read the words of her testimony, I feel differently about the gospel. It is as though the gospel comes alive inside me and I feel an uncontrollable urge to share it with others. Thanks for making her words available. Today I am remembering Georgia and feeling ‘alive’ again.
Josh Woodford

No comments: